Man it's quiet here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divingnthedark:
I see you will be there shortly! All packed up and ready to go????:D
My bags are packed and I'm ready to go..... My wife says she can't wait until I leave - I'm driving her nuts with the anticipation.

Think you can have your wife call my wife? All she needs is a push over the edge to kick my butt out the door.

3 weeks for me, but I'm ready..and I cannot wait..

I'm sure that Christi will show me the best there is to see....

P.S.

Christy, my wife and I will be celebrating our 6th....we'll be looking for a good dinner suggestion!

jpomerantz:
My bags are packed and I'm ready to go..... My wife says she can't wait until I leave - I'm driving her nuts with the anticipation.

My husband told me this weekend that he doesn't want to hear another word about my trip. It was supposed to be our trip, but due to schedule changes he will be in Antigua with a production team May 30 for 2 weeks. One of the few Caribbean islands that gets no mention in any dive lists. It's killing him to know he'll be working 12hr days looking at gorgeous blue water and not be diving. ... and I'll be diving in Cozumel for 7 days!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom