May 27 - June 2 w/ Living Underwater. Anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubawife

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be in Cozumel May 26-June 3 and diving with Living Underwater for 7 days (May 27-June 2) Anyone else booked with Jeremy for those dates?

Nobody else is diving with Living Underwater these dates?

Nah. Can't be. Guess they're just not on SB. ...but just in case, maybe it's time to post a "looking for a buddy to dive with" thread.

I can almost guarantee you that you won't be alone on Jeremy's boat that weekend...it's Memorial Day weekend and traditionally a very busy weekend for the island. I've been booked for that weekend fo almost two months...so I can't imagine that Jeremy isn't also booked! Just remember, there are some people that are "lost" and haven't found Scubaboard yet :wink:

I'll be almost completly overlapping you but I'm diving with Christi. I'll also be celbrating an aniversary. We got married on an island (don't do that without talking to me first, it has some gotchas) and what better place to celbrate the occation on one!

Christi:
I can almost guarantee you that you won't be alone on Jeremy's boat that weekend...it's Memorial Day weekend and traditionally a very busy weekend for the island. I've been booked for that weekend fo almost two months...so I can't imagine that Jeremy isn't also booked! Just remember, there are some people that are "lost" and haven't found Scubaboard yet :wink:

I doubt it will be an issue. Pretty sure he is also booked as are probably all the good dive ops that week. :wink:

James Goddard:
I'll be almost completly overlapping you but I'm diving with Christi. I'll also be celbrating an aniversary. We got married on an island (don't do that without talking to me first, it has some gotchas) and what better place to celbrate the occation on one!

Congrats and happy celebrating! Always wanted a quiet beach wedding but instead ended up with Dec 30th in New York. We spend about 10 days mid-Dec every year in Cozumel and Akumal as a pre-anniversary trip. I can't think of a better place.

scubawife:
Congrats and happy celebrating! Always wanted a quiet beach wedding but instead ended up with Dec 30th in New York. We spend about 10 days mid-Dec every year in Cozumel and Akumal as a pre-anniversary trip. I can't think of a better place.

My St Thomas marriage was a second for both of us so we didn't want the big hoorah. It was wonderfull, and I couldn't imagine a better setting. Still it has been a major PITA with us adopting, I would do it all over again but would have gotten remaried in the states immediatly following if I knew what I know now.

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom