Sbers-July 2006-Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabum2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Allright, since we're already at June 1, I thought I might initiate a list of July SBers in Coz. Me & the lady will be in Coz July 1-5, staying at Casa del Mar and diving with Aldora.

I let my other July Cozumel Thread slip too far back, so a new one works for me. :)

July 1-8th, El Coz, diving with Papa Hogs. Me, wife, 6yr old son, mom, sister and her husband. 3 of us dive.

Oops,
Sorry Brules - I didn't realize you had a post out there already. You guys are more than welcome to join us on a shore dive - we're planning to do at least one a day.

I will be in Playa the 1st through the 8th, but will be taking the ferry to Coz almost everyday to dive.

I'll be in coz from july 15th-29th at the allegro.

Anyone else? I need a friend to dive with!

My wife and I will be in Coz 7/17 - 7/23 @ Hotel Coz & diving with Papa Hogs. Look forward to it!

Since I inadvertently hijacked this thread from Brules, I guess I should do the honors on compiling a list of July SB’ers in Cozumel. Here goes:

Brules: July 1-8, El Coz, Papa Hogs;
divekim: July 14-21, Scuba Club;
alcina: July 15-22, Casa Mexicana,
Diverg: July 8-15
Gryz: July 1-8, diving in Coz, staying in PDC
rbolander: July 15-29, Allegro;
Vic McAlister: July 17-23, Hotel Coz, Papa Hogs;
scubabum2; July 1-5, Casa del Mar, undecided;
cowboyneal: june 23- July 2;
hank harris: july 10-20, Caribe Blue, Living Underwater;
rbolander: July 15-29, Allegro
gold42: July 29- Aug 5

Hope I didn't miss anyone or any details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom