Countdown to Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brianandcat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The countdown has begun. Leave Thursday morning for a week in coz. This will be my first time there so me and wife are really excited. Staying at Caribe Blu should be fun.

Have a great time. DIVE OFTEN!

Final packing has begun for my Tuesday arrival.
Without refering to my log books I have lost count of the number of trips and accumulated time on Coz and the anticipation and excitment of my return only gets stronger with each trip.

Have fun! We'll be checking in at Caribe Blu next Sunday afternoon.

Just got a p.m. from Tom...looks like we will have a little SB gang there to hang with!

Looking forward to it. If you see a Texas Swamp Divers t-shirt...well, you get the picture. :D

brianandcat:
The countdown has begun. Leave Thursday morning for a week in coz. This will be my first time there so me and wife are really excited. Staying at Caribe Blu should be fun.

Brian - Who are you diving with ? Does your wife dive?

I am diving with blue angel. My wife doesn`t dive so I`m gonna have to buddy up with somebody.

Mike (Sealskin98) and myself will be there Sunday afternoon. We're staying a week as well, and diving with Blue Angel. Our first dives are scheduled as afternoon dives on Monday (gives us time to do a shore dive and sort out weighting). Maybe we'll get to dive together Tuesday, or at least we can get together with everybody for dinner one night....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom