Caribe Blu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwaver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to Cozumel late October and I'm thinking of staying at Caribe Blu. Anybody stay there recently and used Blu Angel Divers?

Yep, I was there in March. You will have a great trip! Good dive op and the rooms are clean and nice. The open air restaurant above the dive shop offers very good breakfasts and lunches. Have fun!!

The only place we stay when in Cozumel! Not only the best value in Cozumel but all of the Caribbean! Where else can you stay oceanfront, clean rooms, with pool for under $100/night? Have a great time!

Jean

cwaver:
Hi, I'm going to Cozumel late October and I'm thinking of staying at Caribe Blu. Anybody stay there recently and used Blu Angel Divers?

I stay there at least once a year for a minimum of two weeks, and I dive with Blue Angel. What would you like to know? Both are excellent operations.

Both excellent!! The only time I haven't liked my experience with Blue Angel was when all of the regular employees were on vacation and they had a fill in DM that believed 30 minutes of BT was more than enough. BTW, this is meant as a compliment to Blue Angel.:wink:

LOVED IT ..Ive stayed at Fiesta Americana & Hotel Coz - We had a wonderful experience at Caribe Blu . Something about coming back from a dive & entering your room to that amazing view !!!
Definatly will stay there again. Does anyone know what happened to their liquor license?

Have pics in our gallery on our webpage

Cozoholic:
LOVED IT ..Ive stayed at Fiesta Americana & Hotel Coz - We had a wonderful experience at Caribe Blu . Something about coming back from a dive & entering your room to that amazing view !!!
Definatly will stay there again. Does anyone know what happened to their liquor license?

Have pics in our gallery on our webpage

No se, but the last two or three years the Rendez Blu (restaurant over the dive shop) has not sold beer.

I just got back as well, was there the same week as Cozoholic and her hubby. I can't say enough good about the entire trip. The hotel was very clean, the staff was wonderful to deal with, the rooms were big, and the beds were comfortable.

Blue Angel was a great operation as well. I dove with Pumba, Lucio, Jose, and Mateo, and they all did a fantastic job. The boats were nice, and the dives were great. The best part is that the dive shop is right next door, you walk out of the room, gather your gear, and get on the boat. It doesn't get much easier. Victor at the shop was very good to deal with as well.

Rendez Blu, the restaurant over the dive shop, had good food and great service as well as decent prices.

Overall, this was probably the best trip I have ever done, especially considering the price. You can go to Blue Angel and get great prices on hotel/dive packages.

Rest assured, I will be back, and will highly recommend them to anyone interested in listening. My thanks to Gordon for recommending them and getting me to take a look.

Back
Top Bottom