Anyone heard of or used bestday.com to book a hotel in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

montanagal

Registered
Reaction score
I was looking for places on the web that book with Villablanca and what prices they offer. The best I have found was www.bestday.com They are showing for booking in October, at the Villablanca was $54 a night for the Superior room with 2 adults. The only extra cost is suppose to be the 12% tax.
I have never heard of bestday.com and am wondering if anyone else has or has even used them? I want to know this is a legit site and not some fly-by-night setup that gets your credit card info or folds up and goes out of business in a short time.

Bestday has been around a very long time and is a reputable company. I used to use them for transfers and occassionally hotels when we used to go to Isla Mujeres on a regular basis in the early 90's.

I've enjoyed staying at Villablanca, but you will read lots of very mixed reviews. From what I can tell (and I could be wrong) it seems that who you book with determines which rooms you get and they do vary. Before you book, ask where in the hotel the rooms are, and see if you can get an oceanview on the 2nd flr in the front section of the hotel. For $54 you could likely be on the ground flr near the back. Whomever you book with, if you do decide on Villablanca, contact the hotel directly once you have your reservation and see where your room will be. Ask for something on the 2nd flr near the front of the property.

Thank you for your reply. I did contact the travel consultant for Best day to find out if the room was on the bottom floor in the back. I was told it is a room with an ocean view and that this is the Internet Special.
IS A GREAT DEAL GETTING A SUPERIOR ROOM WITH AN OCEAN VIEW FOR 2 ADULTS AT $54 A NIGHT! They are offering their regular rooms at an Internet Special of $43 a night in October.
I booked it right away. Thank you for the suggestions and I will call the hotel to reconfirm the room is on an upper floor with an ocean view.

Back
Top Bottom