Cozumel Pics...Pics...Pics!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowboyneal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Nice Pics.

Looks like you had a pretty good trip.

You have some nice shots in there. No editing huh?

What camera were you using?

Olympus C-750 with PT-018 housing, no special lighting...amazing! They are good for internet perusal and smaller prints, but you I don't think you can take them up to 8x10...all fun for me...

CN

Having fun is what it's all about, isn't it? :D

...exactly...that, and kids just love underwater pictures. There was a harried mother with 3 (probably 11, 9 and 7 if I had to guess) kids, all fighting and yelling and etc. I sat down, turned on my computer and said "who wants to see live fish?" They all came over and we spent a quiet 45 minutes together looking at everything and me hearing "awesome" and "cool" and explaining what things were and everything else that goes along with that. The mother actually had a chance to go to the bathroom and take a break, which I thought she was going to kiss me for after...for me, it was self-preservation because the only empty seats were next to them (go figure)...my nieces and nephews love 'em too....

Back
Top Bottom