suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Namchief

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am trying to plan a trip to Cozumel in November I want to use Christi from Blue XT SEA Diving as the dive shop as I plan on doing my advanced while there. What hotel should I stay with. I will be traveling alone. So no need for a fancy hotel just the basics for me other than a/c fridge and tv and clean. cost is my main concern but dont want a room with a view of a wall.
Thanks

Check out Vista Del Mar, it is in town, nice clean rooms, We stayed there this past Dec. and it was around $65 a night for an ocean view room.
I would suggest getting in touch with Christi (through her website) as she can arrange a hotel for you as well as the diving and AOW classes.
Christi is one stop shopping. Hey Christi when are you going to start taking care of flights??? :D
http://www.bluextseadiving.com

Namchief:
I am trying to plan a trip to Cozumel in November I want to use Christi from Blue XT SEA Diving as the dive shop as I plan on doing my advanced while there. What hotel should I stay with. I will be traveling alone. So no need for a fancy hotel just the basics for me other than a/c fridge and tv and clean. cost is my main concern but dont want a room with a view of a wall.
Thanks

Check out Caribe Blu. Christi can hook you up.

I am in contact with her. Basicly I wanted opinions on the hotels that she deals with. Suites Bahia is the one that I am looking at.

Opps... never mind..

Namchief:
I am in contact with her. Basicly I wanted opinions on the hotels that she deals with. Suites Bahia is the one that I am looking at.

I stay at Caribe Blu every time I go to Cozumel (at least once a year), and I love it. It's very affordable, close to town, on the water, and clean and comfortable without being ostentatious.

ggunn:
I stay at Caribe Blu every time I go to Cozumel (at least once a year), and I love it. It's very affordable, close to town, on the water, and clean and comfortable without being ostentatious.
any mini fridge or way to keep bottled water cold at Caribe Blu?

I got it.....check out Costa Brava the cost is $45 a day and it is a minute walk to the waterfront.....

Namchief:
any mini fridge or way to keep bottled water cold at Caribe Blu?

Most of the rooms have a minifridge; all will eventually. The last time I was there, we had 4 rooms and three of them had them.

One of the best deals I've gotten in Cozumel was Villablanca booked through Expedia in Feb. We got an "oceanview superior" room for about $65 (I think that's what it was). Big room. Clean. King bed. Full size brand new fridge, microwave, coffee pot, some dishes and a dining table. Good a/c, hot water and a tv. Worked fine for us. I think though at Villablanca it really matters which rooms you get. From reviews that I've read it seems like some of the standard rooms and the superiors they don't bill as ocean view may have some issues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom