Coz Airfare in Jan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

t_dogg

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know of any deals on airfare to Cozumel in January 2003? (Late January, not New Year's) I haven't found anything below $660 a person. Considering some people in my dive club have been to Cozumel for a long weekend for $400 (including airfare, diving, and hotel), I think I should be able to do better. Any help is appreciated!

Mark

Last January my wife and I flew to Coz for $299.95 per person...that included airfare and hotel for three nites at Fiesta Americana. The Dive House is the Op based there at the hotel. They are a top notch outfit. Right after New Years, the tourism drops off a bit and there are some really good deals to be had. Dee turned us on to the Funjet website and that's where we found the deal (thanks again, Dee!). They charter you on Allegro airlines. It rocked!
We went again around the 1st of June..airfare and hotel (Fiesta Americana again) for four nites for $299.95. You just can't beat a deal like that! Check the hot deals section of the Funjet website, select the city you are flying out of (DFW, in our case) and it will show you what deals they are running to various destinations. I believe they post their new deals every Tuesday. I think the missus and I are gonna head back down again around January as well.

Thanks for the info Zagnut - Funjet is definitely cheaper than the other places I've looked. Is the diving included in the price at Fiesta Americana? Even if it's not, Funjet still wins out...

Mark

Diving is not included in the Funjet price. But buying a package to Cozumel is usually the best way to go.
www.funjet.com
Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom