Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AggieDad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Stuck in Kansas City and not arriving into Cancun until at least 11 PM tonight. Does anyone have a recommendation for a cheap hotel near the ferry to Cozumel? Also, does the ferry run regular schedules on Sunday Morning?

Thanks

Disregard. We THINK we have found some place. If not we are going to sleep on the beach.

Wish I could help, but sorry, never been over to the mainland.

Sleep on the beach? Ahh, just think of the adventure...sleeping under a palapa. :D

Just kidding, hope you are able to find some recommendations. Better yet, hope you find a place to stay!

Damn - stuck at KCI I can think of lots of other airports that I would rather be and that is my home airport. Hope you aren't there to late as I think they roll up the sidewalks at 6 pm

Let us know how it works out for you guys

Becky

loudives:
There are several within a block or 2 of the pier that will cost about 40 a night. Ferry runs on Sundays I believe the first to Coz is at 7

Here's the exact schedule. I went & looked it up cuz I couldn't remember exactly

The Ferry runs from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel every two hours beginning at 5:00 a.m. and the Ferry from Cozumel runs every two hours beginning at 4:00 a.m.. Just make sure you back on the last ferry run at 10:00 p.m. or you might be spending the night on the beach, lol. The price of the Ferry is $7.50 one way & takes about 40 minutes. Have fun!

Current price for the ferry is 110 pesos or $10 per person one way.

ScubaCatgirl:
Here's the exact schedule. I went & looked it up cuz I couldn't remember exactly

The Ferry runs from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel every two hours beginning at 5:00 a.m. and the Ferry from Cozumel runs every two hours beginning at 4:00 a.m.. Just make sure you back on the last ferry run at 10:00 p.m. or you might be spending the night on the beach, lol. The price of the Ferry is $7.50 one way & takes about 40 minutes. Have fun!

Now I am in L.A.,on my way to home Japan from COZ.But 1 of my 3 baggage delayed.I guess that security screening of luggages at the airport of U.S. gateway city takes much time than I thought. Besides me, some baggages of 4-5 person's also delayed.
Please plan enough time when you transfer airplain.
--
mattari

We are here. It is 8 am and we finally made it to Cancun at 12:30 AM, the hotel, Riveria Caribe Maya ($60) and caught the 6 Am ferry to Cozumel. Showered, ate breakfast and leaving for diving in a few minutes.
Thanks to everyone for their help.

AggieDad:
We are here. It is 8 am and we finally made it to Cancun at 12:30 AM, the hotel, Riveria Caribe Maya ($60) and caught the 6 Am ferry to Cozumel. Showered, ate breakfast and leaving for diving in a few minutes.
Thanks to everyone for their help.

Glad you (finally) made it. Have a great vacation with lots of good diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom