Just got back from Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

washguy

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Gals ! We just got back from diving with Papa Hogs in Coz,and let me tell how well run this shop is...never hurry up and wait.Everything runs on time. My gal got her open water from Mike at Papa's. Thanks Mike!
Yes, there is some Wilma damage,but still great diving.
We dove everyday with Rosendo my longtime friend of 25 years.
He is the one guy that can help a new diver get their weighting right on, as he did with my newly certified gal. Large nurse sharks were plentiful on most dives.Lots of sealife...a very nice surprise!
I have stayed at most of the hotels throughout the years,but we decided to get a condo. We rented Paul Mila's Residencias Reef condo number 5210.....just awesome! not more than fifty feet from the beach overlooking the unspoiled view of the ocean!
what a find! Here is his website www.cozumelisparadise.com
:) Washguy

Welcome back to the grind! Thanks for sharing the condo link, I've always seen them down there, but never knew much about them.

glad you had a great trip

Cozumel Rocks!

Back
Top Bottom