Cozumel trip report - very long with lots and lots of pictures.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlyle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We just got back and I've posted my trip report on that "other" BBS - scubadiving.com because it exceeds the space allowed here (too many pictures?).

http://dive.scubadiving.com/members/divetips.php?s=682

The diver to diver BBS is hinky due to a server crash, so you may have to hit the refresh several times if you get a "can't display the page" message.

Jim

Wow very very long but awesome pictures!!! Very well done indeed. I have saved some of the turtle pics for screensavers.

Stunning, amazing, fantabulous as always! I need some of these shots for all the extra wall space I have now :wink:

Sorry I missed you AGAIN! I was working on a big project the past two weeks :)

As I said on the other board, I look forward to your trips almost as much as mine.

I think if you broke it up into a few different posts you would be able to make it fit on here (that's what i have done in the past). It would be a shame to lose that report... a few of mine have gone AWOL from that board.

Moodiejeff:
As I said on the other board, I look forward to your trips almost as much as mine.

I think if you broke it up into a few different posts you would be able to make it fit on here (that's what i have done in the past). It would be a shame to lose that report... a few of mine have gone AWOL from that board.

Thank you. Just one word, Jeff - "backup, backup, backup..." OK, that's three words, but you get my drift.

My May report was lost in the server crash on D2D, but I have another copy on my server.

I enjoy your reports/pictures.

Jim

Christi:
Stunning, amazing, fantabulous as always! I need some of these shots for all the extra wall space I have now :wink:

Sorry I missed you AGAIN! I was working on a big project the past two weeks :)

Weren't you going to Holbox?

jlyle:
Thank you. Just one word, Jeff - "backup, backup, backup..." OK, that's three words, but you get my drift.

My May report was lost in the server crash on D2D, but I have another copy on my server.

I enjoy your reports/pictures.

Jim
Trust me... they're backed up! I usually put mine up on cozumelmycozumel.com first, then tweak that one a bit and put it up here or on D2D. I also have the document files as well. One day I'll put them all up on my website and be done with worrying.

My main thought was that it is such an excellent example of a trip report that I would hope that it's easily accessible to people at all times.

Thanks for the kind words... everytime that I think that I need to step up to a DSLR I remember that you're shooting with an OLY 5050. It's obviously the photographer and not the camera!

Thanks for posting a great report and outstanding pics! I'm really happy to hear that the yellow seahorse is still hanging out on San Francisco. I saw him (or her?) last week of May when it was just newly discovered. That was my first seahorse.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom