Dive with Martin? No recent posts...opinions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
Good or bad experiences with Dive with Martin? Thanks.

We dove with him in May 04. They were always on time, boats were in reasonable shape and the DM's were fine. I don't recall anything outstanding but nothing bad either, I would not hesitate to dive with them again.

I'v never heard anything bad...do a search on the board or try Trip Advisor.

Two years ago I had a chat with an instructor/lds owner from Texas that uses DWM extensively and says Martin is a nice guy.

If you Google Dive With Martin you get reviews.

Ron

Good considering the price, but better can be had if you are willing to pay more. Also, they do not pick up in town, a possible problem if you like Casa Mexicana. I last used them in April.

Well we just booked them for 6 days of 2 tank diving with 1 free night dive and 1 free video of dive for $310 per person on fast boats. Never dove with them but they are probably better than or equal to Dive Paradise whom I have dove with numerous times so we will see. We are staying at Hotel Cozumel and resort so they do pick us up.

My wife and i dove with them last february,and it was great. Very nice people very safe and really reasonable priced. Our dive master was david and he was great we will definately be back this feb.

we have used Martin for several years and have always had a great time. I would highly recommend him and his crew anytime. reliable fast boats, good DM'S and captains & VERY good prices.

his shop got destroyed by Wilma and when we were there in May, they were using what looked like one of the pier master's old huts for a temporary shop until they get rebuilt completely and still weren't allowing any shore diving from their area.

they are operational, and although on this trip we did not use them, we did see his boats out every day.

sharky60:
we have used Martin for several years and have always had a great time. I would highly recommend him and his crew anytime. reliable fast boats, good DM'S and captains & VERY good prices.

his shop got destroyed by Wilma and when we were there in May, they were using what looked like one of the pier master's old huts for a temporary shop until they get rebuilt completely and still weren't allowing any shore diving from their area.

they are operational, and although on this trip we did not use them, we did see his boats out every day.

From his website they now have a brand new shop. Looking forward to diving soon.

for the last 6 years Aldora has been our DO of choice. Several years ago they were booked for 4 of our 8 days of diving so we booked all our dives with DWM. We had a great time. Well taken care of and the DM were organized and quite funny actually. No complaints here but we still choose Aldora as our first choice. You will have a great time unless things have drastically changed which I doubt.

Back
Top Bottom