OU vs TEXAS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vegeta82

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am an okie who will be in Coz this weekend to dive. However I am an OU football fan. We play our rival Texas Saturday. In the states this will be a National Coverage game. Will i be able to watch this game in Coz? If so where my hotel? a bar? Anyone with sattelite that doesnt mind annoying football fan? Anyway thanks for any input and GO SOONERS

It will be on ABC 2:30pm kickoff.....Christi should be able to tell you if any of the bars will have it on.....I suspect they will....

Oh yeah you may as well go diving that afternoon....Texas is gonna send OU back home with their tail tucked.:D

HOOK 'EM GO HORNS

Even this AGGIE says HOOK 'EM !!!! Sue Sue

My blood is equal parts burnt orange and salt water BUT, You guys got screwed in the Oregon game. That official was definitely PAID OFF! Never have I seen anything so blatant.

HOOK 'EM!!!!!!!!!

Kelly's restaurant will be showing the game! They are located on Av. 10 between Rosada Salas and Calle 1...on the west side of the street!

Quite certain Bob will go home much happier than when he left!
and I am no Sooner Fan

GO VOLS!!!!

Thanks guys and gals...

But I love OU's Chances...

Stoops 3-1 vs Mack Brown
Stoops 2-1 vs Vince Young

after this weekend 4-1 vs Mack Brown

As to Oregon HUMMMM.... we are trying to forget but one of the biggest hose jobs ever.. I will shut up as I have tried to block that game from my self consious.... Whats funny is that if we had not been screwed we would likely be the betting favorite.. Poll's and gambling are both stupid in that regards...

Boomer Sooner Baby!!! I will be at the game this weekend screaming my lungs out. GO SOONERS!!! I just hope I have enough lung left to do some diving in the near future.

All you coz bound Sooners need to take some Sooner gear to give to your favorite divemaster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom