?Anyone headed to CZM from DFW next couple of days?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cozumelinsider

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings All ~ sorry it's been awhile since posting last but you know what I've been doing ~~ storm repair/replacement STILL and trying to get the butterfly sanctuary open!

I'm in DFW right now for a few days and of course I've "shopped till I dropped" and I just can't manage to get everything down to CZM that I need to take back PLUS I have a bag of donated clothing I'm supposed to take back as well. ACCCKKK!! :confused:

I called Christi there in CZM earlier today to see if any of her clients this w/e were DFW based but no luck there ~~ :(

So if anyone is going in the next few days (I return to CZM Oct 11th) and has any spare room ~~ puh-leeeze ~~ give me a shout out will ya!!? Just email me here on the BB ~~ I'll be checking !! :blinking:

Thanks a bunch !! :D :D

PS: It's nice to see this BB still going strong!! :)

How much room do you need?

We are headed there with a group on the 20th from DFW. I am not sure if we will have room, with dive and camera gear, but someone in the group might. Let me know how much room is needed, and if the 20th is soon enough. I can contact the head of the group to see if they know someone with some extra space.

Hey thanks a bunch ~ I'm sending you a PMsg in a minute! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom