How come???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
How come out of all of the dive op. recommendations I've seen here no one has said anything about David's shop?

He personally took me to Devil's Throat, and sent his best DM with us when we did Barracuda/San Juan reefs. Been diving with him on several trips to Coz.

The guy has been in business for a couple of decades or so. My original OW instructor Marcus used him all the time. One time when I was there with Marcus he got p.o.ed at the op. we had booked with and went back to David.

I saw him on the street there a few months ago when I did the Caribe Blu/Blue Angel package and had a nice conversation. He doesn't look like he's aged a bit in 10 years.

Next time I'm there I'm going to use his op.

Guess there's too many ops. there to cover them all in posts. Oh well.

Thanks for pointing out that dive op. I'll keep it on the list of options if my first choice is ever not available. Sounds like a good, personalized service shop. What's their price for a 2-tank trip?

Didn't ask him this time. Last time it was $45 for a two tank, about the same as the other ops. I'm sure he's at about $65 for a two tank now. He usually runs about what the market is, same thing I do on prices to cover expenses that I have.

Costs, and fuel...etc. go up over the years.

Ya notice the picture of the people with snorkels?

I think that was done on purpose. :eyebrow:

Why don't you use it as your first choice next time to just check it out?

Back
Top Bottom