Dallas Cowboys in Cozumel!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be diving in Cozumel this next week Oct 23-27. After a great day of diving I am looking for good place to watch Monday Night Football when the Dallas Cowboys play the New York Giants. Any recommendations on sports bars/restaraunts that would broadcast the game?

Probably any sports bar you come across. The Cowboys are popular in Mexico. You might be fighting the locals for a place to sit.

divebag:
I'll be diving in Cozumel this next week Oct 23-27. After a great day of diving I am looking for good place to watch Monday Night Football when the Dallas Cowboys play the New York Giants. Any recommendations on sports bars/restaraunts that would broadcast the game?

We watched the SuperBowl this year in Cozumel at the French Quarter. They had just reopened and it was a fun night. Here is a list that Sally posted on SB before:

French Quarter: 5 Av between Salas and Calle 3
Kelley's: 10 Av between Calle 1 and Salas
Riley's: Salas between 10 and 15 Av
Sport's Page: Calle 2 and 5 Av

Image I took the following morning of Mike (a.k.a. PA Diver) and Elise celebrating the Steelers Superbowl victory over the Seahawks.

terrible_towel.jpg

Blue Moon

Blue Moon is correct...French Quarter shows all Monday night football games. They also have an all you can eat "something." Either ribs, chili dogs, spaghetti, gumbo, jambalaya, etc. Each week it changes.

Back
Top Bottom