Blue Moon Cozumel Trip Nov 3-6 - Scuba Toys & ScubaDillo Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Moon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999

Romance is always the key decision factor in any dive trip that Lydia & I take... The full moon rising over the Caribbean the weekend of 3-6 November will add to the magic that we always enjoy on our island adventures…

With Outlook calendars blocked out for that long weekend, we started to check out travel options. With direct charters out of Dallas, flights are rarely a problem, usually finding availability with our favorite dive operator is the limiting factor but for our special full moon weekend, this time the specific flights that fit our schedule best are not available…

Fortunately all is not lost, turns out that our LDS Scuba Toys is running their first trip to Cozumel in three years and a local Dallas dive club, ScubaDillo, is also going on the same charter. Both groups are staying at the Allegro. Good news is that spots are still available.

While we normally book our own travel as we are very particular where we stay and who we dive with, we are looking forward to this group trip... Should be a fun weekend as our group of Dallas divers descend upon Cozumel.

How about a roll call, any SBer’s traveling with either Scuba Toys or ScubaDillo? I understand that there are still several spots open so call Joe at Scuba Toys and sign up! We hope to see you there!

Coconuts.jpg

Another pic of Lydia showing Scuba Toys colors on our recent summer Cenote trip
Lydia_Cenote.jpg

Blue Moon:

Romance is always the key decision factor in any dive trip that Lydia & I take... The full moon rising over the Caribbean the weekend of 3-6 November will add to the magic that we always enjoy on our island adventures…

Will you settle for sunsets? The only way you'll see the moon rising over the Caribbean from Cozumel is to be over on the east side after dark, and there's no electricity over there. ;^)

My wife and I find Cozumel to be very romantic: I'm sure you guys will enjoy it. Take her to La Veranda.

I'll be there with the Scuba Toys group!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom