Update on Intercontinental Presidente - It's Open!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
This was addressed in another thread, but it might not be seen and I don't want to hijack the other thread.

I spoke directly with the sales manager.

The Presidente opened on October 25th. They have +/- 200 rooms available and will be 100% by mid November. Both restaurants are open, both pools are open and "all amenities are available to guests."

There is still some work going on such as landscaping, finishing the palapa, and finsishing details in the south wing of the hotel. The north section (closest to the Caleta) and the central section of the hotel are fully functional.

I am very happy that they are finally reopen and I hope this is good news to many of you!

Welcome back Presidente!

Christi:
This was addressed in another thread, but it might not be seen and I don't want to hijack the other thread.

The Presidente opened on October 25th. They have +/- 200 rooms available and will be 100% by mid November. Both restaurants are open, both pools are open and "all amenities are available to guests."

There is still some work going on such as landscaping, finishing the palapa, and finsishing details in the south wing of the hotel. The north section (closest to the Caleta) and the central section of the hotel are fully functional.

I am very happy that they are finally reopen and I hope this is good news to many of you!

Welcome back Presidente!

Considering the state of the property when I was there in May, this is nothing short of astounding. My congratulations to all involved in its resurrection!

Man! it is truly amazing! the place was pretty much a shell in May.

Thanks for the update! How does it look?

They actually opened Alfredo's, their restaurant, on Sunday night. We were able to go there for dinner, and it was excellent.

I was there in August, and it looked totally abandoned with no obvious signs of work being done at all . . .amazing!

Christi:

Welcome back Presidente!

Thanks for the info Christi. I already have reservations for May 2nd., 07. I want another T Shirt from you,( best T Shirts on the island) and I'll bring you some more Lammes Texas Chewies.

great.............better get my trip booked for May!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom