Iberostar Paraiso Lindo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcagar

Registered
Reaction score
Is the diving good at this resort... how much is it($)? Also i was wondering if there is anywhere closeby to snorkle?

Thanks

stayed there a couple of years ago. great hotel great pool beautiful beach. on site dive shop. the diving was surprisingly good. a step below cozumel. price I cant remember,but they went out 3 times a day which was nice because my girlfriend doesnt dive and I was only gone for an hour and a half. one problem with playa area is if the wind shifts(which it often does in the winter) it becomes to rough to go. has happened all 3 times ive been there. all trips were beginning of dec. snorkling I dont really remember. stayed at bahia further south and it had a nice reef right off shore. they did snorkling trips every day. boats were fast and on site, reefs were close.

rcagar:
Is the diving good at this resort... how much is it($)? Also i was wondering if there is anywhere closeby to snorkle?

Thanks

This hotel is on the mainland, not in Cozumel. If you want to dive Cozumel, you would actually need to take the ferry across and book a day or two of diving with a Cozumel operator.

Diving in Cozumel and the mainland reefs are very different.

You may actually get more responses by posting in the general Mexico forum.

very nice hotel... did my first dive ever there... nothing compared to cozumel though.. even post hurricaine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom