Restaurant Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

harpua

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I are hoping someone can help us remember the name of a restaurant in Coz. The problem is that we don't have much to go on... the place is 2nd floor, and had green painted concrete steps. It had an open air feel, and you could look down on the street below. I'm pretty sure it was either on 10 Ave or 15 Ave. facing east. It isn't a high class joint by any means, but the food and drinks were awesome. For some reason I think the name starts with a "P", but that is not certain. That's it. I just remember it being very good food with a super friendly staff. The place was basically empty, just us and a few locals. Any guesses would be appreciated!

Sounds silly, but what kind of food?

Your description sounds a lot like Prima's, it's Italian food, the main restaurant is on the second floor and to get up to it there is a narrow concrete spiral staircase that is painted green.

definately Primas

They were concrete steps, not spiral. It was Mexican food. This is driving me crazy! I am trying to locate some maps of Coz as I write this...

I don't know... maybe it was La Parrilla...

There are so many cocina economicas there that it's hard to tell...duh.

Kinda sounds like the place I went to for just grabbin' a brew a couple of times...was the ordering/grill desk on the left if you were facing away from the street after you got to the top of the stairs then had to go back toward the street to get to the counter?

I think that was a run-on sentence. :D

Parrilla Mission on 30th? No, no, no...that's not a second story place.

Or Santiago's, but that faces south.

I got it!!!

Go back down there and when ya find it let us know! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom