Does Dzul Ha rent dive gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon

Contributor
Reaction score
While on a cruise, I'll be in Cozumel in December next month. I'll be with a mixed group of divers and snorkelers.

Does anyone know if Dzul Ha rents dive gear?

No, then don't. The land where Dzul Ha is located was sold a few months ago. I don't recall if they'll be closing in Dec or January. Head over to www.travelnotes.cc and search Chatters. There were some posts about the sale there.

There used to be a dive shop at Chankanaab. Maybe someone who's been there since they reopened can tell you if they still have a dive shop or not.

Dzul-Ha won't be around much longer, and may in fact already be closed. I didn't notice yesterday when we passed by boat.

Chankanaab does have a few dive shops and some good snorkeling. I think this would actually be a good option for you Donna.

Have fun on your trip and I'll see you nest time!

Christi:
Dzul-Ha won't be around much longer, and may in fact already be closed. I didn't notice yesterday when we passed by boat.

Chankanaab does have a few dive shops and some good snorkeling. I think this would actually be a good option for you Donna.

Oh no. They had great fish tacos!

They don't, but a VERY short distance away is the dive shop at Feista Americana, and they do rent dive gear.

Christi:

My guess is that someone bought the land to build a new hotel. Please, not another cruise ship pier!

Christi:

Thanks, Christi! Yes, you will see us next time. I'll be back in 2007 for a land vacation.

ggunn:
My guess is that someone bought the land to build a new hotel. Please, not another cruise ship pier!

It's slated for a condo development

scubawife:
It's slated for a condo development

Just once, I wish someone would buy a condo development to tear down and build a new dive center.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom