Heads up - norte coming

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's passing through Austin late tonight, and it looks like you in Cozumel will get it Thursday morning.

ggunn:
It's passing through Austin late tonight, and it looks like you in Cozumel will get it Thursday morning.

Please DO NOT say the "N" word :)

Better be gone by Monday, or else...or else....or else I might have to go cenote diving.

It is now about to leave the area where I am at. 50-60mph wind the last couple of hours. 30-40mph for the last several hours. Driving down the road is like an obstacle course, with all the tumbleweed dodging. Hope it looses it's wind (no pun intended) before it makes it to Coz.

It may be down south Texas now, but here in the Dallas area it is still howling. 40-50MPH wind gusts still and was going on all night. This is no small one so it will have some strength to it. :(

rjsimp:
It may be down south Texas now, but here in the Dallas area it is still howling. 40-50MPH wind gusts still and was going on all night. This is no small one so it will have some strength to it. :(

Blowing hard here in Houston on wed. morning. Wind is a steady 30 mph and gusts to 40 mph. Sorry for the bad news.

Christi:
Please DO NOT say the "N" word :)

Sorry, but I figured you'd rather know than not. Please don't shoot the messenger; I have a wife and kid. ;^)

As the artic wind howls across Texas the only audible sounds are the calls of waterfowl as the mallards and snows wing south seeking refuge…The spirit of the President of the Old Duck Hunters Associations, Inc. speaks to us as the howl of the wind stirs our dreams….

Oops, wrong forum…

Blue Moon

Maybe it won't carry the water and lose it's oomph.

Those northers are cold winds.

Here's hoping it dies down & doesn't chill Christi's muffins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom