Is a short trip worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lisajade

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello, I live on the east coast and was wondering if a long weeked (4 days) including travel time is worth it to go diving in Conzumel.

lisajade:
Hello, I live on the east coast and was wondering if a long weeked (4 days) including travel time is worth it to go diving in Conzumel.

Yes, but you'll not want to leave.

Tough call. I used to spend a week at a time there, but after three trips is still wan't long enough. Went there for two week in October. Nice, but now that doesn't seem long enough. It's all relative. Its always good to get away to Coz no matter how long.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

Thanks! I'm itching to get in the water but not sure if its worth burning miles and leave or would it better to save up time for a longer trip later in the year.

lisajade:
Thanks! I'm itching to get in the water but not sure if its worth burning miles and leave or would it better to save up time for a longer trip later in the year.

Option 1: Sooner
Option 2: Longer

Tough call. Both? ;^)

lisajade:

I've made 23 trips there , some as short as 3 nights and others as long as 12 days. All were memorable. Hell, I'd fly down there for one night just to eat the lobster at Primas.

We will be in Coz this Sat-Wed - 4 nights is better then 0 nights!!

Yes Mawg- we plan on eating at Prima's 2 of those nights!!!!

Jean

be prepared to call home and tell them your going to be a week late coming back!!

We are going for 3 nights..It is suppose to be 28degrees here Friday morning..2 1/2 hrs flight time and bam! I will be in Cozumel playing in the sun!! Do it!!! It will just give you a reason to go back so you can do everything you didn't get to do on your short trip:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom