NDR: need a shopper ;)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm hoping someone in Cozumel now or who is going in the next few days can help me out.

I am trying to find out a price for maracas - yes those cheesy wooden ones. I'm looking at the ones that are about 10" long, not the teeny tiny ones. I'm looking at about 50-60 of them. If anyone could let me know how much they are more or less that would be great!

I'll be on the island tomorrow. It might take me a few days to post, but I'd be happy to check for you. I'll try to check a few shops and give you the price ranges.

If you are buying that many at one time from one store you should be able to negotiate a discount.

alcina:
I'm hoping someone in Cozumel now or who is going in the next few days can help me out.

I am trying to find out a price for maracas - yes those cheesy wooden ones. I'm looking at the ones that are about 10" long, not the teeny tiny ones. I'm looking at about 50-60 of them. If anyone could let me know how much they are more or less that would be great!

Alcina, the maracas you're looking for are about $1 (USD) each at the shops on Melgar and a you can find them for a bit less further in. If you're buying 50-60 at once, you shouldn't have any problem getting them down in price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom