My Blue XT-SEA dives...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grumpymedic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Gang,
I just wanted to let everyone know how much fun I had diving with Christi's dive operation. I am sorry I didn't get to meet Christi,but now I have another reason to go back,besides the awesome diving.

Arturo,Blanca and Adan were awesome!!! It was my first time to dive in the ocean and boy was I nervous. I used air like it was nobody's business :11: Christi your team is top notch and I can't wait to get back. Ask Adan how his swim was once we got back to the pier :D he will know what I am talking about LOL !

Thanks again,
Rex

Rex, that's great y'all had a good time. When is the next trip?! :)

grumpymedic:
Hello Gang,
I just wanted to let everyone know how much fun I had diving with Christi's dive operation. I am sorry I didn't get to meet Christi,but now I have another reason to go back,besides the awesome diving.

Arturo,Blanca and Adan were awesome!!! It was my first time to dive in the ocean and boy was I nervous. I used air like it was nobody's business :11: Christi your team is top notch and I can't wait to get back. Ask Adan how his swim was once we got back to the pier :D he will know what I am talking about LOL !

Thanks again,
Rex

Good for you. It's a good time huh!!! My wife and I have dived with her op before will again early next year.

Midlothian I see. Right in the heart of the land-o-cement production. In one of my past lives I work at the TXI cement mill. A past life but a good one.

Anyway, glad you had a good time and best of luck.

grumpymedic:
Hello Gang,

I'm pretty sure Christi is a myth. I'm thinking that Blue XT is really run (quite well) by Pedro and that the pictures of Christi are really Mago in a blonde wig. He is pretty tricky. I just have not figured out who does the voice on the phone yet?

But is is great diving. Thanks.

awap:
I'm pretty sure Christi is a myth. I'm thinking that Blue XT is really run (quite well) by Pedro and that the pictures of Christi are really Mago in a blonde wig. He is pretty tricky. I just have not figured out who does the voice on the phone yet?

But is is great diving. Thanks.

Haha! Well next time I will MAKE you come to town to the office :wink:

Christi is not a myth, nor is she Mago in a wig. She's a quiet, demure lady from Texas. And if you believe that, I have a bridge for sale in San Miguel.........

Good to hear. We dove with Pedro a few weeks ago and he was just wonderful. However, no Christi sightings... so I really can't comment on her validity.... lol :D

nyprrthd:
Christi is not a myth, nor is she Mago in a wig. She's a quiet, demure lady from Texas. And if you believe that, I have a bridge for sale in San Miguel.........

HEY! Wat's that supposed to mean? Haha! :wink:

BTW...I am in the office everyday from 7:00 or 8:00am until often 9:00 or 10:00pm....so all you have to do is come to the office :) Maybe I'll stop being so nice to people staying south and make them come into town so these rumors about my existence won't get out of hand :wink:

Christi
I tried to find your dive shop the last week of october. Found several dive shops but no one would tell me how to get to your place. Sorta like you didn't exsist.

fmw625:
Christi
I tried to find your dive shop the last week of october. Found several dive shops but no one would tell me how to get to your place. Sorta like you didn't exsist.

Well, I do! I'm right downtown on Calle 5, 1/2 block from the water!
Here's a picture: I've been in this location since August, and was previously over by Chedraui.

I'm not surprised though, the worst way to find a dive shop is to ask other dive shops or anyone really, it's easier for them to say "I don't know" even if they do :) Also, since I'm fairly new in the downtown neighborhood, alot of people don't know I'm here yet...unless they drive down this street everyday.

http://www.bluextseadiving.com/contactus.php

Back
Top Bottom