Park Royal reopen special for those looking for a AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loudives

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Saw this at www.cozumel.bookit.com

AMAZING RE-OPENING SPECIAL!
Reg. $220 Now $99 Per Person Nightly
Luxury All-Inclusive Resort & Amenities!
  • SAVE OVER $800 on 7 Night Stay
  • Completely Renovated Resort
  • All Inclusive Package Included
  • Must Book by December 27th!
Valid: 01/01/07 - 04/30/07

See More BookIt.com® Cozumel Specials!

Star Rating
LM07525_225478.jpg
GRAND RE-OPENING: The Park Royal has just re-opened after an extensive $34 million renovation! (view the photo gallery below)All Inclusive Plan Includes:
  • ALL MEALS Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks
  • Served 7:00 A.M. – 10:30 P.M.
  • UNLIMITED Drinks (domestic & imported)
  • 4 Restaurants (3 A-la-Carte Dinner only)
  • 2 Snack Bars
  • 5 On-Site Bars
  • 3 Swimming Pools
  • 2 Oceanfront Hot Tubs
  • FREE Daily Activities
  • FREE Nightly Live Entertainment
  • Secluded Beach Club
  • Tennis Courts
  • On-Site Kid’s Club
Looking for a luxurious getaway in on of the hottest tropical locations around? Look no further than the Park Royal resort in Cozumel. This island resort is perfect for singles, honeymooners, families or just friends looking for a great vacation getaway. Secluded and private, the Park Royal offers a care-free all inclusive vacation with meals, drinks, activities, entertainment, taxes and gratuities ALL INCLUDED!Whether you are looking to relax by the beach, take a dip in the pool or participate in our daily activities, the Park Royal has it all. From secluded privacy to mingling with the other resort guests, days and nights in Cozumel offer the perfect balance between relaxation and excitement. With all your meals and drinks included all you have to do is take it easy and enjoy the beauty of Cozumel, its clear blue waters and the first-class service at the Park Royal Cozumel!
Beautiful Location in front of one of Cozumel’s famous barrier reefs, 10 minutes from Cozumel International Airport and only 5 minutes from downtown!Address
Playa Paraiso Km 3 5 Zona Hote, Cozumel Quintana Roo, 77600Toll Free Bookings
(888) 782-9722

Hehehhehe, $20 says that the time share sharks will rip your arms off before you can make it to your hotel room!!! :)

We have stayed there 4 times, LOVED the place....I am VERY interested to see how it is now that the pyramid part it open. We really enjoyed it when it was just the tower, a nice quiet AI close to town.....

Awesome! The Sweetie and I usually stay at Reef Club but their rooms are booked so far for the week we want to go (Feb. 18-24, 2007), so he's been looking and saw this place this evening on Bookit.com. I figured I would check with the ultimate diving authority: you guys, of course. Anyone else been there post-Wilma? My big concern is that The Sweetie can get to a dive boat with no hassle. Just being there is gravy for me...

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

The place LOOKS amazing but do be warned of the time share sharks.

Otherwise, for divers who also need the ammenities of an all-inclusive for their non-diving family, this is going to be a hot ticket. The location is great for divers and it's close enough to town that if you want to eat out or enjoy what little night life we have, it's a short cab ride or a healthy walk away!

Was just down in Cozumel last week (dove with Blue XT~Sea!) and already planning a return trip in late April or early May. The Park Royal is at the top of my list and I see on Adventure Tours that you can do a 4 nighter AI with r/t air from DFW for less than $800/pp if you don't take the trip insurance. Have a good friend who stayed there pre-Wilma and loves it as well. Guess I'll start stashing away my $$ for this trip today :D

Tom

Just took a walk through Park Royal Dec. 8th and it was beautiful, I'd almost say "stunning"... and a ghost town.
No wonder they're offering a special.
We saw the place pre and post Wilma and, after seeing it in June, NEVER thought they'd accomplish what they did as of today. Amazing.
Just beware "Royal Holiday" timesharks.
Craig-

I just got back from a trip staying at the Park Royal. Everything is new, clean, and not busy at all. Be warned, the two AI sit-down restaurants require business casual clothes, men need long pants.

jandrsn:
I just got back from a trip staying at the Park Royal. Everything is new, clean, and not busy at all. Be warned, the two AI sit-down restaurants require business casual clothes, men need long pants.
We'll be staying at the Park Royal in Feb. so if you have any other information or tips about the place I'd love to hear them.
BTW Thanks for the tip I usually NEVER bring pant to Coz.

rje634:
We'll be staying at the Park Royal in Feb. so if you have any other information or tips about the place I'd love to hear them.
BTW Thanks for the tip I usually NEVER bring pant to Coz.

I know what you mean about the pants. My dad didn't have any....so buffet every night was what we had. They also require you to make reservations and only between the hours of 3-5 pm.

You can hear EVERYTHING from the hallway outside your room...and if you're near the elevator, you'll hear it bong everytime it reaches the floor. I would ask for a room away from the elevator (even though you'll still hear it).

We weren't around during the day, so I can't speak for the events happening during the day.

Have a great time!

We are staying at the Park Royal in Feb. as a timeshare exchange through RCI. I was wondering does anyone now how much the AI fees are for a week in Feb?

jandrsn - thanks for the info!!!

Back
Top Bottom