Many thanks to Blue XT for the great diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kenny Spunk

Registered
Reaction score
Now back in the freezing cold UK with a sore throat:shakehead

Enjoyed a wonderful 6 days and a night dive with Blue XT.

The highlight for me was the last dive on Delilha when in the space of 5 minutes we saw a big Nurse shark, 2 large Eagle Rays (was lucky enough to witness them both chomping on the sand from close quarters) and a large Barracuda.

Apart from the Pedro and his crew many thanks to Drew,Chuck,Fred,Chris and Jodie (Do these guys ever breath down there:wink: )

P.S Christi thanks for showing Sukyna and I the Wilma DVD especially as it was obviously so distressing still for you.

By the way the username is a very poor nickname my mate gave me years ago.

Cheers Daniel:D :D :D

Thanks Daniel, it was a pleasure diving with ypou and mayber someday we cane do it again. I am sure you will be returning to Cozumel, it is addictive and you can not resist.

Just let me know when and maybe we can hhok up for some more dives. All I need is an excuse to go to Cozumel and I am on my way.

Thanks again and please stay safe

Christi does run a wonderful operation. There are other good Ops on the island, but I think her's has to be the best. She is certainly intensely into taking care of her customers. :wink:

MasterMachinist:
Just wondering how do I PM Christi wanting to check if she got my emails

Thank you username is MasterMachinist
I would just send another e-mail to her at info@bluextseadiving.com
She prefers not doing business through her ScubaBoard account.
Another thing, keep in mind that internet on Cozumel is unreliable sometimes.
Also Christi doesn't answer e-mail on sundays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom