Going to Cozumel mid to late Feb - Seeking Dive/Travel Buddy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sirene

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm a 40s female planning a trip to Cozumel in mid to late February. I have about 25 dives, and an advanced PADI certification, so I'm a fairly new, but enthusiastic, diver. I'm well travelled, have travelled in Mexico, Central and South America. I speak some Spanish, and am an easygoing, fun, interesting travel companion. I'd like to meet up with someone nice, friendly, responsible, you know, all the good stuff, to share hotel expenses, dives, and some travel experiences. I can go any time after February 17th, and am planning to stay for about 2-1/2 weeks, and perhaps travel around the Yucatan a little after a week in Cozumel. You could join me for part of all of the trip. I live in Oregon. Thanks!

We will be in Coz from Feb. 16th to Feb.23 and staying at Iberostar. We are diving with Liquid Blue (steel 120's:D ) we might be able to add you to our group if you are interested.

Hi Cman,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please tell me who's in your group, and what adding me to your group would involve in terms of cost -- hotel accomodations and dive boat. Thanks so much,

Laura

Sorry but I wont be in Coz till April... But I do hope that you find dive buddies like I did on my trip to coz in Nov.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom