Finally finished my Cozumel videos from Nov. 06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

Loved the videos. Now I am longing to return. Good camera work, nice soundtrack, and good editing.

Thanks for sharing...

Michael

What a cool couple of videos! Thank you for that.

Very nice vids - thanks! :medal:

I really enjoyed your videos! Thanks for sharing. It was definitely a great way to pass some time at work.

Nice work! Gear details, please!
CK-

Thanks for all the nice comments, glad you are enjoying them!

ckofabq:
Nice work! Gear details, please!
CK-
Pretty basic actually.

Sony TRV-240 (about as low end as you can get, hoping to upgrade in the next year)
Ikelite Housing (I love these housings, practically foolproof, although manual controls turn some people off...pun intended)
Adobe PremierPro 1.5 (my only extravagance, I love the power of this program and got a good "pre-owned" deal)
No lights, only the red filter that comes with the housing.

Cozumel makes it easy to shoot good video, it's kind of like trying to take a bad picture of a beautiful girl. No matter how poor the photo, the girl is still beautiful.

Finally, if I can throw in a plug here, diving with Blue XT-Sea doesn't hurt either, got to dive my computer, went to the best sites, was never rushed and there were only 5 other divers, so no big group getting in your way. The only time I had divers in the shot is when I wanted them there! Two thumbs up, way up!

thebes11:
The only time I had divers in the shot is when I wanted them there!

Hard to believe that my big butt didnt get into the way. I am downloading as I type. I will miss you and Missy on my next trip to Coz. Next time we have to fit underwater rodeo in.
Be safe my friend,
Eric

Ok, NOW I've got a serious Jones going! :)

Gracias!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom