weather week of 1/19-1/26?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dtcmarical

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Weather.com shows highs in mid-80's, lows in low-70's. Is this fairly accurate? Also, where is a good place to catch the NFL playoff games? Have been to the sports bar, are there any other bars, etc. where divers would be likely to gather to watch the AFC/NFC Championship games next weekend. Any other SBers diving with Aldora that week?

Arriving in Coz on 1-22. Diving with Aldora on 1-23. It's been a few years since I've been on the island, so can't remember good 'sports bar' type places, but I'm sure they're around. You'll also probably hear from some very helpful other SB'ers.

dtcmarical:
Weather.com shows highs in mid-80's, lows in low-70's. Is this fairly accurate? Also, where is a good place to catch the NFL playoff games? Have been to the sports bar, are there any other bars, etc. where divers would be likely to gather to watch the AFC/NFC Championship games next weekend. Any other SBers diving with Aldora that week?

Kelley's should have the game on http://www.islacozumel.net/food/kelleys/
not sure if divers gather there or not...

Here right now and yes mid 80's days. We have scatered showers but mostly sunny. Sunburns are in bring protection. There is a cold front moving south from Texas so it might get cooler later this week for a day or 2. Reef Club had the games in the rooms but voice over was in Spanish.

Thanks for feed back. Landlocked Missourian have you guys had the nasty weather we have had down in OK. Have 1-1 1/2 inches of ice/sleet. Temp not forecasted to get out of the 30's for the next week. It will be a good week to be in Coz coming up.

loudives:
There is a cold front moving south from Texas so it might get cooler later this week for a day or 2.

My guess is that it won't get there. The ones that get that far are the ones that roar through Texas like a freight train. This one, although very cold by our standards, seeped into Austin over three or four days and the winds associated with it were never very strong. I'm betting that it won't affect Coz weather much if at all.

Oh, and GEAUX SAINTS! HOODAT!

I'll be there from 18th to the 23rd. Staying at Fiesta Americana. Diving with Christi. Not sure, yet, where I'll watch some of those games. Interested in the possibilities, though.

Back
Top Bottom