Diving w/Blue XT Sea April 12 thru 22 - anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djanni

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife and I are diving with Blue~XT~Sea April 12th thru the 22th. Is anyone else diving with Christi any of those days? We would like to do some 3 tank trips and some night dives. If you want to do some of the same, let Christi know. We look forward to diving with you.

Don

My Friend and I will be there first dive on the 13th and diving with Blue XT I will discuse it with him I personally would be up for some 3 tank dives. I will chat with Christi and find out what and when is possible.
Eric

Don Janni:
My wife and I are diving with Blue~XT~Sea April 12th thru the 22th. Is anyone else diving with Christi any of those days? We would like to do some 3 tank trips and some night dives. If you want to do some of the same, let Christi know. We look forward to diving with you.

Don

I'm just kicking this back to the top....

If you're in Coz any of those dates it would be nice to meet up for dinner one night.

Let me know.

Sure-my husband and I are blocked for 15-23 April with Christi and her crew. We would love to catch some night dives. We'll let Christi know.

Mark and Karen

I will be there diving with Bluextsea April 9-11th and the 13th. I would possibly be interested in doing some afternoon or nite dives on the 12th as I could not get on the AM boat.

My wife and I will be there (1st time to Coz). We'll be at Blu Caribe/Blue Angel, however.

*** edit ****
Ooops. We'll be there in May. Wishful thinking on my part!

H2ODoc:
My wife and I will be there (1st time to Coz). We'll be at Blu Caribe/Blue Angel, however.

*** edit ****
Ooops. We'll be there in May. Wishful thinking on my part!

I'll be at Caribe Blu May 5-19 and diving with Blue Angel many of those days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom