Park Royal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

desmo900rider

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a group going down to Coz the last week in March, and we have booked at Park Royal. I've read till my eyes went dry on Trip Advisor but I thought I would ask if anyone here has had any good or bad experiance with them.

Thanks!

Mike

I haven't stayed there since the rebuild, but have walked through and thought they did a nice job on the rebuild. Word on Cozumel is that they are spending $30 million on the rebuild. Most of the bad comments on Trip Advisor are dated before Wilma cleaned out the place. The hotel was also opperated by another company that declared bankruptcy at that time.

As for the potential of a hard sale of timeshares, a firm no should be enough. If you are asked again, a quick and polite conversation with the manager will put an end to it.

Remeber, you paid for your vacationand did not agree to be bothered by salesmen for a discount.

Our friends who have stayed at the Park Royal this winter have been satisfied with the exception of being approached by timeshare sellers. The grounds have been restored bueatifully and the rooms are clean but basic. There is not an on-site dive shop.

Debbie

Just got back last week. The hotel is great. you will love it. I didn't stay there but visited some others that were there. They were just openning the second building. Everything is new and clean. They really did a nice job.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom