Maldito Norte

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Nuf said.

Paco:
Nuf said.

Wunderground sez NNE at 20 mph. 20 mph can't be good, but at least it has an easterly component. Maybe they can dive close in and not too far south?

Buoyweather.com says 7-9ft waves...probably not gonna get to dive anywhere in that MESS..:no

ggunn:
Wunderground sez NNE at 20 mph. 20 mph can't be good, but at least it has an easterly component. Maybe they can dive close in and not too far south?

Wunderground is wrong.

Winds are at this moment from the NW at 25 to 30mph with gusts over 45mph and have been like this all day.

Tomorrow they are supposed to shift to the east some...hopefully enough to calm this side down.

Paco...you have PM re: manana!

That's got to be the system that blew through here (South Texas) last week - it sounded like a freight train at first... same system that caused those awful tornadoes in Alabama. Hopefully, things will be calmer when we get down there to Coz on Friday. The 10-day forcast calls for showers most of next week - Drat! Christi, how accurate are those forecasts? Regardless, if I can have some seviche and a cerveza Sol every afternoon, I'll be happy! Let it rain!

Hey everyone,

Christi is looking out for us, so no worries. Shifting our schedule some around the weather, but we´re in good hands. The weather will improve soon. Still lots of good diving ahead.

Paco:
Hey everyone,

Christi is looking out for us, so no worries. Shifting our schedule some around the weather, but we´re in good hands. The weather will improve soon. Still lots of good diving ahead.

Yep...it's all set...I'll see you at the shop between 7:15 and 7:30...let me get here and get the coffeee made :)

mfpikeil:
The 10-day forcast calls for showers most of next week - Drat! Christi, how accurate are those forecasts?

Ignore that one...it's close to worthless :) Even if it's partially accurate...it doesn't mean that it will rain all day everyday or even on every part of the island. Anyway, rain doesn't cancel diving...actually, I can't think of anything better to do when it's raining :)

Christi:
Anyway, rain doesn't cancel diving...actually, I can't think of anything better to do when it's raining :)

You're right, it's rained both times I have been diving in Cozumel ... It's the thunderboomers that scare me. Looking forward to meeting you on Friday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom