Initial impression of Blue Angel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

driftin' by

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
And I mean very initial because I haven't even done one dive with them. Heck my trip isn't for 74 more days, but who's counting? In matters of timely and prompt communication with detailed information, I already give Blue Angel two thumbs up.... way up. From what I've read, it's only an indication of a superb diving experience ahead. All too often, I'm disheartened by people and companies that fail at this very simple task. However, my post is not to flame anyone here, it is to recognize someone who I believe has gone above and beyond what's normally acceptable. Not that Blue Angel needs any help with their already glowing reputation, but given the fierce competition, the feedback certainly doesn't hurt.

We will be at Caribe Blu tomorrow, and diving with Blue Angel starting Thursday. They are a good bunch, and Jeanie is always speedy at responding to e-mails and queries ...
you'll enjoy your time with them .... sorry you have to wait 74 days!!:)

We spent 10 days there in February. I did 8 days of diving and my girlfriend got certified. Can't say enough about the operation. Great people doing a great job at getting people out diving. We have never seen one bad word about them anywhere online or otherwise. Have a great trip!

JB

Back
Top Bottom