Any adult only resort in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, there are not.

You could always look into renting your own house or villa.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Yeah...there's nothing like a bunch of screaming, cannonballing into the pool, fighting kids to ruin a vacation. That's why I try and vacation without them.
When I do travel with them I always try & stay in a kid friendly place(kids club, kids pool, kids stay free or eat free) When traveling w/out them I like the adults only places. Or places that are more romantic & intimate. (Although that's no gaurantee, it's kids free)
I sure wish Coz had an adults only resort. Those rug rats are more welcome in Coz than the American Express Card :D

We have kids, love them to death, they are well behaved, some kids are not when traveling. We do the same, if traveling with kids go to a resort where kids are special when without them, go where adults are special.

NOW: I am trying to find out which if any resorts have adult only pools with or without a swim up bar. That at least lets the adults hangout, meet new friends and not worry about getting a water fight in ones drink.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom