Short Trip Report Oct 26 - Nov 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lyonsce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is a quick trip report on my trip to Coz. We arrived on Thursday, but the luggage (with all my gear) didn't. It arrived late on Friday. We were divinig with Christi and she was great, she offered to lend us gear for Friday, but my wife was worried she would be cold ( she gets cold in 86 degree water) and she wanted to wait for her full 4/3 wetsuit (and a 2 mil core warmer!!). So we didn't get to dive until Sat. The Harbor was closed on Sat., but we were scheduled to do a Cenote dive sometime during the week, and Christi jumped through all kinds of hoops to change the schedule and we dove the Cenote on Sat. The Cenote dives were great (Dos Ojos, Bat Cave), I recommend them. The rest of the week was great, it rained some (but who cares we were already wet!!). Stayed at the Casa Mexicana, what a great hotel!! (thanks to Christi for suggesting). I will definitely stay there again, the only complaint I have is the TV didn't have a video in port to view my pictures on, but that is minor....

Best dive of the week was the night dive at Paradise Reef. Saw octupus, giant crab, etc. Wonderful.....

All in all, a great trip. Christi (Blue XT Sea) is a top notch operation, the DMs are great, the boats fast and Christi takes good care of you.

Back
Top Bottom