What am I missing in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafree

Contributor
Reaction score
So here it is Good Friday and I notice there are more viewers than usual on this forum. I am looking out the window at all the snow and longing for good ole' Cozumel and wondering what my friends there are doing and how the diving is. Likely some of you are like me. Is tourism down or are the dive shops busy? I read that the water temps are still cool - maybe a good thing - fewer hurricanes? Happy Easter everyone!

How Sweet....If it helps you are not alone. The only way to fix the melancholy is to pack it in and book a trip !! I don't think a day goes by that we don't think of our Cozumel friends and all the wonderful people we have met there over the past 6 years of diving with Blue XT SEA. We miss you all. See you soon. Sue and Mike

Not to rub it in but I am sitting by the window looking out on the courtyard. The wind is blowing and the temperature is great.

I'm in shorts and a t-shirt. We've got the windows open and there is virtually no humidity. This of course from a guy who is use to 90-100 percent back in Lousiana.

Partly cloudy and I can hear all the sounds of our neighborhood. We will be diving some next week. Miz B (Donna) had some congestion and didn't think she could clear her ears. She's on antibodics and cough medicine.

I have been working on the house. This morning I started upgrading some plumbing in one of the bathrooms. And of course could not quite finish because I need three cooper female street L's. No problem there is always tomorrow.

New tile will go down in a couple of days and the Talavera sink will add some color. Fired up the grill last night and barbecued some chicken.

Because of good Friday there a lot of stores closed back in the neighborhoods, Boxito and Canal to name a couple. Chedauri was open and no problems with the ATM at HSBC on 11th and 30th.

Happy Easter to all.

I played a little music today while at the office and was swept back to January - told my wife that we should just check out and move there...no reply, yet!

Jim we are jealous. Roman, Charlene, Spencer and I will be down the first week of June. Hopefully we will have our Nitrox cards if our instructor comes home :)

I'm just happy it's not snowing here, and we've had a mild winter.

I have no idea when I will get back to Coz, but sooner would be more better! :D

Glad the weather is good there! I'm sure summer will change that to a degree!

Well global warming finally hit Edmonton and the snow has for the most part disappeared. It's amazing how in one week my world can completely change. Thanks why I like Canada, at least in sunny Alberta. What am I saying. I'm trying to brainwash myself that it's more fun to live here than Coz. I need a therapist, mom....... happy Easter!

Jim we are jealous. Roman, Charlene, Spencer and I will be down the first week of June. Hopefully we will have our Nitrox cards if our instructor comes home :)

Donna and I had dinner last night at the top of the world, Wynston's aka Prima's Too with Dave his beautiful wife and their children.

Then had homemade banana cream pie that Dave sweated making. Life is tough.

This morning I'm setting here watching the tiny dark blue irridescent hummingbirds attacking our wall of yellow flowers.
The weather is perfect and the blackbirds are singing a concert.

Now, I'm off to Boxito to buy tile and plumbing parts since the hardware stores will only be open a half a day.

I know I'm missing a lot there in Coz and that is why I spend so much time perusing the Coz real estate sites. One of these days......

Back
Top Bottom