Looking for a Coz dive shop (not dive op, but actual shop, for shopping)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ze_Abron

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Any recommendations? Most dive shops seem to be dive-op-shops and carry only a token selection of gear. I am looking at maybe getting lights and a new mask.

Any ideas? Preferably one that is open late?

Pro Dive's shop is probably the largest; they are on the corner one block south of the southeast corner of the square. That's one block off the main drag on 5th. There are a couple of smaller shops within a block or so of Pro Dive.

I remember seeing a few of them in/near the downtown area. I have only been to Coz once so i cant give you specific direction.

Most of the local DM's get their gear at Sherwood Scuba on Ave. 15.

One more for Sherwood Scuba on 15 Hernan is a good guy to know.

Don't forget Scuba Repair on 1 between 90 and 85 They have their own brands but good stuff.
Many ops us their gear for rental.

ditto on Larry's Scuba Repair. Large selection though not name brands for the big things.

I was in visiting Javier at Scubarepaircozumel today. He is stocked full of dive gear. His regs he sells by the way arent "brand' name but the use the exact same parts as my Apeks tec 3s and his are a lot less money. They have everything and his prices are very low.
Also Hernan does a great deal to.

I was in visiting Javier at Scubarepaircozumel today. He is stocked full of dive gear. His regs he sells by the way arent "brand' name but the use the exact same parts as my Apeks tec 3s and his are a lot less money. They have everything and his prices are very low.
Also Hernan does a great deal to.

I would buy a name brand that you know or you are going to have a hell of time getting someone in the states that is willing to service it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom