Christmas gifts for children in Cozumel 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Choice Mexico

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Dear diver(s),

Two years ago we have started with a great idea for christmas and it has been a succes as well!
We are collecting christmas gifts for the poor children of Cozumel.
It was a blast to see the smiles on the faces of the children last year and with your help we have collected over 300 gifts!
This year we will collect gifts again and we are getting there, but I want to ask you if you have a little bit of spare space in your suitcase, please buy a small gift for a child who really will appreciate it here in Cozumel.

If you stay at the El Cid/La Ceiba, just come in and bring it to the dive shop Babieca we work together with them.

If you stay somewhere else, you still can participate!
Write me a mail: info@divechoicemexico.nl and we can meet somewhere on the island.

Deep Blue in the centre of town will also collect the toys.
You can find them on Avenida 10, corner Rosado Salas, opposite where used to be La Choza, for the insiders.

Also our office is at Avenida 85 between Calle 7 e Hidalgo numero 11

Let's put a smile on a child's face together!!!!

Wouldn't it be better to ask people to buy gifts on the island ? I couldn't hurt the local economy and people wouldn't have to worry about luggage limits.

We brought a bunch of gifts last year.. Do you by chance have any photos I could share with the dive group I organized this with?...... I met you at the Iberostar..

Thanks for doing this.. it is a great cause!

Wouldn't it be better to ask people to buy gifts on the island ? I couldn't hurt the local economy and people wouldn't have to worry about luggage limits.
Your brilliant as well as beautiful!:D

We brought a bunch of gifts last year.. Do you by chance have any photos I could share with the dive group I organized this with?...... I met you at the Iberostar..

Thanks for doing this.. it is a great cause!

The children are happy with the simplest things, thank you again for participating last year!

Attachments

• IMG_5894.jpg
    IMG_5894.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5897.jpg
    IMG_5897.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5914.jpg
    IMG_5914.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5936.jpg
    IMG_5936.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5883.jpg
    IMG_5883.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5904.jpg
    IMG_5904.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5893.jpg
    IMG_5893.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 61
I absolutely love the pic of the boy hugging the blue and yellow ball. As they say, priceless! Count my wife and I in.

Thank you so much for sharing the photos..... I will pass them on to our dive group soon!!!

Dear diver(s),

Two years ago we have started with a great idea for christmas and it has been a succes as well!
We are collecting christmas gifts for the poor children of Cozumel.
It was a blast to see the smiles on the faces of the children last year and with your help we have collected over 300 gifts!
This year we will collect gifts again and we are getting there, but I want to ask you if you have a little bit of spare space in your suitcase, please buy a small gift for a child who really will appreciate it here in Cozumel.

If you stay at the El Cid/La Ceiba, just come in and bring it to the dive shop Babieca we work together with them.

If you stay somewhere else, you still can participate!
Write me a mail: info@divechoicemexico.nl and we can meet somewhere on the island.

Deep Blue in the centre of town will also collect the toys.
You can find them on Avenida 10, corner Rosado Salas, opposite where used to be La Choza, for the insiders.

Also our office is at Avenida 85 between Calle 7 e Hidalgo numero 11

Let's put a smile on a child's face together!!!!

Hi Karen,

We'll be down again this year and will bring gifts like we did last year. We arrive on the 22nd. If you email Dale you and she can work out what and when. See you soon.

Jay

Back
Top Bottom