SCC Webcam Stuck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BettyfromToronto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone else frustrated that they couldn't spend the Christmas holidays watching the lucky people at SCC? Webcam has been stuck since Dec 23rd 00:03:01. I usually watch it once or twice a day. My favourite time is when the boats are loading.

We arrive January 7th and can't wait. Any SB'ers there to tell them in case they didn't know?

Thanks

I just sent an email to them.

I went to their website and found a comment submittal page. I am assuming that it went to them but who knows.

I check it once or twice a day myself. I was wondering who else did. I like to see what the seas are like and if there is a Norte blowing in by the direction of the flag on the pier. Watching the boats load in the morning is interesting as well.
I was hoping Dave would install one on top of the Palapa at Villa Aldora as I never tire of watching the boats come and go out of Puerto Abrigo. Besides diving, watching boats plus the occasional plane is my favorite pastime at the Villa. The seas surrounding Cozumel are a wonderful view considering what I'm looking at right now in Northern Illinois.

Last edited:
I went to their website and found a comment submittal page. I am assuming that it went to them but who knows.
Did you hear anything back from them? It's still stuck today (1/1/12).

Are there any others that will supply a similar head rush? :D

I never got a reply.

I've got a contact. I'll get back to you shortly.

UPDATE: "Tim's off the island and the rest of the guysdon't know how to fix it, so its going to be a couple more days. "

Last edited:
scc webcam

sccwebcam.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom