Current water temp in Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 weeks ago, all week long, either 85 or 86 degrees.

Sweet.

Did I mention it snowed here last night?

to 82ish.

DeepScuba, I am in my 5mm this week WITH the hooded vest and I was freezing on my second dive today (well it was a 75 minute dive)...what am I going to do? I guess I need to get a dry suit...haha!

Stay warm up there! Give LA my best and I hope to see you guys again soon!

5mm with a hood at 82 degrees...........

heheheheh

I must be getting soft, I wore my 5mm with Tony in the Cenotes.

I'm just jealous. It's snowing here, and give it a few more weeks and we'll be ice diving...........

LA's update is not very good. (OK it's getting better). We get home to find a couple messages from the doctors. Long story short, she's in the next day for surgery!!! She's off 6 weeks from work and recovering at home.

We were very fortunate to have sucha great time in Coz, all the while totally not knowing what lay ahead.

You'll see us sooner than later if I have any say about it!

Hugs.

5mm in 82 degrees..........

That's about the temp we had in Turks a couple of weeks ago and one woman was just in a bathing suit and tshirt the whole time. I was fine in a shorty. I guess it just depends on the temps your body is used to (mine was just happy to have it above 45 degrees).

I was in Coz 4 years ago at these temps and was fine in a shorty.

We did it in full 3mm for our ocean dives, and honestly, by the 3-4 day, on the third dive I was getting a little chilly towards the end.

I was thankful for warm days/nights so the suit had time to almost fully dry for the next day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom