Cozumel, When staying downtown what pier do the dive operations pick up at?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azsilver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
When staying downtown Cozumel, what pier do the dive operation pick up divers?

For example when staying at Casa Mexicana or other downtown locations do you have to take a taxi to another location for pick up?

We are planning our first dive trip to Cozumel and trying to figure out the logistics.

Thanks for the needed information

azsilver:
When staying downtown Cozumel, what pier do the dive operation pick up divers?

For example when staying at Casa Mexicana or other downtown locations do you have to take a taxi to another location for pick up?

We are planning our first dive trip to Cozumel and trying to figure out the logistics.

Thanks for the needed information

Most dive operators will pick you up at the nearest pier to your lodgings. We rented a house in the Corpus Christi neighborhood and got picked up at the PLG pier every day.

Aldora has a pier just down from the main pier where the ferry's dock. I believe I have seen others picked up there.

When were you at Las Brisas, as it has now changed names several times? It has since been Reefscape, Magic Sunset & most recently Hotel Cozumel & Resort.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Hi DocVikingo, I was just there last month. It was called Hotel Cozumel. I guess I was just referring to it as Brisas from the old days.

Back
Top Bottom