Oh, what the heck! .... May dayz ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, haven't officially booked yet, but I can't take it. :-D

Unless things change, we're looking at May 1st - 15th for this year's big adventure ...

Blue Angel Resort and Dive Op make their annual morph into 'Casa Sharky'! ...look for the pirate flag on the balcony ;-)

Brian and Jen - BA May 26th - June 2nd ... how fast can four months pass? :banghead: Kansas winter weather and cabin fever!

---------- Post added January 25th, 2014 at 01:49 PM ----------

Sharky, hope you do the last half of the month where my "island girl" and I can see the pirate flag !?!

---------- Post added January 25th, 2014 at 01:49 PM ----------

Sharky, hope you do the last half of the month where my "island girl" and I can see the pirate flag !?!

funny how Kenny stole my idea ,,, :-D

My wife Trish and I on May 3rd to 10th, Allegro, not sure who i'm diving with yet. I'm rather excited about this trip, as she actually wants to give a discover scuba a try!

May List

1st - 15th / Sharky 60 / Blue Angel (unless things change)
3rd - 10th / cj76 / Allegro - ?
7th - 14th / Robint / SCC
16th - 24th / mstevens / Casa Suzana - Deep Blue
21st - 28th / will alter / Villa Las Glorias - Living Underwater
26th - June 2nd / DreaminOfSand&Salt - Blue Angel & 1 day w/ Tres Pelicanos

Official: Blue Angel Resort & Dive Op makes it's annual metamorphosis into "Casa Sharky", May 1-15th

p.s. the island may be in SERIOUS trouble...looks like Ggunn and I might be there at the same time...The return of the shark infested version of "The Thundering Herd"! ...be afraid, be very afraid... :-D

May 28 - June 5. Costa Del Sol. DWM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom