Letting my SB flag fly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A week from tomorrow!!!

I will, as I usually do, be flagging my luggage, dive bag, camera bag, and occasionally my own self with little streamers of orange surveyor's tape so that any who read this may recognize me. Anyone else who does the same I will approach and introduce myself. The first beer is on me, then you can buy me a Leon Negra.

Otherwise I will be the old fart hanging around Blue Angel in tie die or Hawaiian shirt and a beat up canvas hat.

¡Vamanos a Cuzamil!

A week from tomorrow!!!

I will, as I usually do, be flagging my luggage, dive bag, camera bag, and occasionally my own self with little streamers of orange surveyor's tape so that any who read this may recognize me. Anyone else who does the same I will approach and introduce myself. The first beer is on me, then you can buy me a Leon Negra.

Otherwise I will be the old fart hanging around Blue Angel in tie die or Hawaiian shirt and a beat up canvas hat.

¡Vamanos a Cuzamil!

Dog gone it I will miss you again. My wife and I will be there the last week of May. Have a great time!

old Gaffer (Crystal Flavola's Yankee deaf fan!)

I try and swim with the Mermaids 2-3x a week. We swim from BA to the concrete dock by Papa Hogs and back from 7:30am to about 8:15am.

If the BA boats haven't left yet I will look for you.

Betty

I try and swim with the Mermaids 2-3x a week. We swim from BA to the concrete dock by Papa Hogs and back from 7:30am to about 8:15am.

If the BA boats haven't left yet I will look for you.

Betty

Hey Betty...did you swim with the Mermaids the last week of March? If so, we may have met.

PH

A week from tomorrow!!!

¡Vamanos a Cuzamil!

I just look for "the hat" :D

...see you soon amigo.

Back
Top Bottom