Trip Report - Fiesta Americana and Dive House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have stayed several times at the Fiesta Americana in Cabo San Lucas. I am a Hilton Grand Vacations Owner, and have always had one of their condo suites. Absolutely drop dead grogeous!!!

Lots of room at the pools too. At one point, my gf and I were the only ones at the main pool that had to be the length of a football field that overlooks the ocean. Great Solitude.

I have been to Cozumel, but I enjoy the diving in Cabo. It's unique, for you get two eco systems with the Pacific and the Sea of Cortez merging together.

I plan to go back soon.

Happy Vacationing!

Regards,

Jan

Scubagal:
We've only been back a week, I'm already trying to figure out how we can work in another trip to Coz this year!:snorkel:

So true!!! Everytime were leaving Coz we try to figure out how to sneak in an extra trip back. My goal is trying to spend at least 1 week every 3-4 months. Right now i'm managing one every 5-6 months but the wait in between is TOO LONG!!!! Coz can quickly become that dirty monkey on your back!

Tim

You are so right, Tim! We already have a trip scheduled for May 27-June 1. :yelclap:
Coz is definitely addictive!

Back
Top Bottom