Mexican record Pez Leon 45cm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prop Joe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hmm, slightly bigger than mine I think..

10553884_10152507613746878_4160399615308346110_o.jpg

Nice job. Take some pics and measurements, send them to Grays Taxidermy, then bust out the limons and cilantro and make a party sized bowl of ceviche. Congrats, thanks for removing that monster from the reefs.

can't wait till i get back down there on the 12th of August, hopefully ill get to dive with sallye again.. she is a great hunter..
congrats sallye.

World Lionfish Hunters Association judged this one at 44cm on their Facebook page. My old record of 42cm is still on the linked site. I believe they are in the process of updating the list on the site.

Thanks Joe!! More comments later. Time to sunscreen now and get ready to take more lions off the reef.

Sallye is a machine! Plus now she is in the record books. This one was a monster. Photo compliments of Jeff H.

Officially 42cm due something about how it mouth was opened or some BS that the guy made up because it would have broken his record.
This is a record fish for Mexico. Sallye is now more famous than ever :worship::
World Record Size Lionfish | What is the Largest Lionfish Ever Caught? : Lionfish Hunting

Did the fish show signs of previous spearing?

Sallye you should start a new PADI specialty!

Back
Top Bottom