Happy Birthday Diver Don.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darol

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, and thanks for all the info, on this and almost all of the known internet. Hope it's a Great One, know matter where you're diving.:D

Haha, thanks

Happy Birthday from the Great White North. Hope it's just another stepping stone to more fun in life.

Do not listen to the voices from that Scubaboard thing... Celebrate, enjoy, have fun!

P.S. Thanks for your ideas & input on Scubaboard.

Thanks folks. I'm continuously amazed at how long I keep revolving around the sun with some of my stunts, and glad to be here. Quiet day Friday, going to a car show on main street Saturday, then to Hub City to visit the kids Sunday. I used to spend birthdays in Cozumel but have been irritated at the costs, yet - it's still a great dive destination. I'm sure I'll be back soon. :)

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Don, happy birthday to you. And many more . . .

I got you a cake:

1287440051_Lucycake2.jpg

Even better than a snorkel vest, thanks! :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom