Scuba DU

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

litsign

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am trying to contact Scuba Du by email. No luck? Website down? Need to confirm they have active shop and pickup at Hotel B and to make reservations. Any help, cozuphiles?
Argon

1) Check your spam folder
2) There are plenty of ways to make cheap phone calls to Mexico

---------- Post added September 22nd, 2014 at 01:57 PM ----------

Dive Center www.scubadu.com
Scuba Du Cozumel scubadu@usa.net Info & Reservations +52 (987) 872-9500 X6855 Fax 872 41- 30 - From USA/CAN (310) 684-5556

gktOow4GjKP.png

http://www.scubadu.com/

I just called 310 684 5556 from Colorado and they said the website is being worked on.

The person I talked to also stated that they do pick up at Hotel B which I did not know. Perhaps that is apparent from the Hotel B website.

Dive & snorkel | Hotel B Cozumel

"To ensure your diving experience and other water activities we work with Scuba Du, which has more than 20 years of diving experience. Scuba Du is a 5 star PADI-certified dive operation and has international recognition for the quality of its service and its team of top quality dive masters and instructors.

In the hotel shop we offer all levels of diving instruction and certification. The beach dives can done in site and we have a dock to pick up our guests every morning to take them to the famous Cozumel reefs both to the north and south of the island."

If you see nothing in your spam folder....CALL!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom