Inauguration special!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Bandida INAUGURATION SPECIAL!!!

In celebration of the RE launch of our boat Bandida II (new engines and a beautiful face lift), we are offering a 10% discount for all NEW bookings for reservations between now and November 20th, 2014! Reservations are required to receive this offer and it is based on space availability! October is already almost full so contact us ASAP for reservations! Please E-MAIL Christi at info@bluextseadiving.com to check availability and secure your spots on Bandida! We look forward to blowing some bubbles with you! See you on the boat!!!

You can see pictures of the boat on our Facebook page!

I'll repost the special on the station & show FB pages...

How I wish we could be there !! Bandida II is looking Good ! And, with TWO NEW motors she is going to to be Super Awesome !! Congratulations. !!
Mike & Sue

Can't wait to have you all on board - and David - those engines don't growl - they PURRRRRR like a kitten - you can't even hear them! We were cruising a nice clip at 1/2 throttle during break-in today - but getting to Maracaibo will be a quick ride if we want it to be :)

Tomorrow morning will be the maiden voyage!!!

Bandida INAUGURATION SPECIAL!!!

In celebration of the RE launch of our boat Bandida II (new engines and a beautiful face lift), we are offering a 10% discount for all NEW bookings for reservations between now and November 20th, 2014! Reservations are required to receive this offer and it is based on space availability! October is already almost full so contact us ASAP for reservations! Please E-MAIL Christi at info@bluextseadiving.com to check availability and secure your spots on Bandida! We look forward to blowing some bubbles with you! See you on the boat!!!

You can see pictures of the boat on our Facebook page!

Boat looks awesome Christi! LOVE the paint job.

Have fun on the maiden voyage & drink some champagne for me!!!

Reminds me, I need to get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom